Sipnetic makes it easy to collect to CallToNet. Click on the list of service providers, select CallToNet and enter your login credentials.
Download Sipnetic Android App – IOS Not Available
- Supports calling over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.
- Modern UI.
- Great audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs, such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM, are also supported.
- Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
- Video calls using H.264 codec.
- Support for various NAT traversal techniques, including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
- Instant Messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
- Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP, and ZRTP protocols. End-to-end encryption of chat messages with OTRv3 protocol.
- Integration with system contacts including built-in contact editor.
- Presence information support based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
- Multiple SIP accounts support with automatic account selection.
- Ability to quickly configure an account by scanning a QR code.
- Advanced telephony features: support for multiple calls, placing call on hold, attended transfer, sending DTMF digits, voicemail message waiting indication.
- Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited for low-bandwidth links.
- Light and dark UI themes.
- No ads, no user tracking, no personal data collection.
- Available in English, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.